Pupil Transfer Request (PTR)

All students who do not live in the Burges Attendance Zone area is required to complete a Pupil Transfer Request Form. These forms are required to completely every year. We begin accepting te forms in early April for returning students and then we move onto new students.

Important: Students who are on approved Pupil Transfer Request form will be reviewed periodically. The parent or responsible person is responsible for the student's transportation. Transfer will not be approved for athletic or UIL purposes. If a student is involved in extracurricular activities, his/her eligibility may be affected.  All PYS my be revoked if the student is not in compliance with the requirements.

Listed below is the process of handling the Pupil request forms:

Pupil Transfer Request Process.docx
Pupil Transfer Request Information Sheet.docx