Transcripts are updated after ever semester (January and June).

Out of School Student: if you have graduated from Burges High school, you will need to go the District Website and request the transcripts online at:   Transcript Request (click on writing).

Current Students: you can go to the Registrar's Office and request an unofficial transcript for your records.  If you need an official transcript sent to a school or for a scholarship, you need to make the request with the Registrar's Office. They will process the request and send the transcript straight to the school.  The student will have to pay for postage for the transcript.