Mustang Round Up – 9th grade Only
- No tolerance for zeros program that will target 9thgraders who have a zero for any assignment in the grade book.
- Students will receive a letter on Friday during Homeroom with the teacher name, due date and assignment title for which they earned a zero for.
- Students must turn in the missing assignment the following Monday to the teacher, teacher will verify work was accepted and sign off on the letter.
- Student will take the letter with teachers’ signature clearing them from the missing assignment(s) to the lunchroom on that following Monday.
- If student fails to complete and turn in their assignments, they will participate in the
Mustang Round Up.
- Students will be assigned to the lunchroom where any missing assignments will be completed.
- Lunch will be provided.
Please visit your student’s teacher website to get information on signing up for the class REMIND.